2. Flowers/Foliage for Fun
Not a formal arrangement, so oasis, pin holder or other support is not permitted.
Foliage is permitted. Both flowers and foliage must be grown by the competitor
and be displayed in any type of vase.
3. Fruit, Vegetables or Herbs
To be displayed on plastic/polystyrene tray, e.g. 1 large item, 3-5 e.g.
lemons/passionfruit, multiples e.g. berries, beans. Herbs may be a mixed
bunch or a single type and may be in a glass jar. Fruit and vegetables must
have the stem attached and be displayed whole.
4. Australian Natives - Plants that are indigenous to Australia. This excludes
Proteas, Leucadendrons, Leucospermums, Brooms and Ericas.
5. Orchids - May be a flower/s in a bottle or a flowering plant in a pot.
6. Decorative Leaf - One cut
7. Single Bloom - A single flower on one stem
8. Multiple Head - A cluster of flowers on ONE stem
Flower/Plant of the Month